Friday 3 June 2016

Next destination : Brussels, Belgium (plus with Paris' bombing stories)

Everything went well...

We worried about nothing...but then...on Friday the 13th day of November 2015, we heard about the bomb attack at Bataclan Theatre, Paris... At that time, we were at Amsterdam and four persons from our group left the tour and went back to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

We kinda worried a bit but this trip cost us a fortune and that attack didn't stop us from visiting Europe...we proceed our tour to Brussels, Belgium.


15th November 2015 - 16th November 2015


Atomium : This building was made from stainless steel and it is a symbol of steel industries in Belgium. This building was closed to the public.


Selfie in the middle of the road. LOL!


That's the church.


Sitting on the grass, looking classy and I think I'm used to the coldness (thats why I didnt wear gloves)


Don't be fooled. This is me posing for selfie. You need coins if you want to ride the bicycle. bahaha...


After visit to the Atomium, we went to the city center.


Place where people hang outs.


Chocolate coloured elephant <3


Like I said, they like to sit here and hang around... Next!!! We EAT!!!


Mussels. Earthy flavor. Less salt. Boiled with leek. Soupy. Not my favourite...huhu


To quench my thirst, I ordered Belgian Beer...Tongerlo...trust me, it tasted NYUMMYY



Manneken Piss : which means, little man pee... I dont know why people wants to see a little kid pee? But then I was made to understand that this statue is an ART (stolen many times and restored many times) and on several occasions, the statue will be dressed in costume. Weird.


Moving on..........to the flea market...where you can find affordable souvenirs for your family and friends...


Boots for the skinheads!!


Grand Central, Belgium. Where people hangouts. Again... 
One thing we were worried about is being the target of ISIS...it could be the capital city of Belgium as their target because there are so many people and it is very crowded... I can say we are the easy target...


GODIVA THE EXPENSIVE CHOCOLATES IN MALAYSIA...gahaha but here you can get one box for 20 euros only... consider cheap for euro currency...(don't compare with MYR because it is different)


Me. In the middle of the crowd. Its empty in the middle but crowded in every corner of Grand Central.


I saw a horse carriage and try to take a selfie with it. That carriage is at my back. duh.


Everard t'Serclaes : A guy who loves this city so much that he got assassinated. Go Google!!!


1 euro for nyummy wafels!!!!!!!!!!


Biscuits!!!!!!! I should buy it but I didn't because I feel full at that time... =(



Somewhere nearby the Grand Central... I was walking alone and thankfully I found my way back to our checkpoint, Everard t'Serclaes. Gahahahhaha!!!


MY NUMBER ONE FAVOURITE!!! MACAROONS!!!! expensive? 
I dont care!! I've been saving money for this delicacy... 
9 EUROS for 6 Pieces


Here is a picture for you to remember the November 2015 attack in Paris...





No comments:

Post a Comment